Tuesday, January 27, 2009

never gonne be the same again (1960 - 2009)

My favourite aunt passed away today. She had been diagnosed with ALS (more info here, if interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amyotrophic_lateral_sclerosis ) about 3 years ago, I believe, and we'd been watching her slowly turn into a different person. They live in Aurora and unfortunately because of that, I rarely get to see them. Despite that, they're literally my favourite people in the world. There's always been so much happiness with them that make up some pretty amazing memories. My aunt was an amazing person. She was always so interested in what I was up to and even offered to pay for my college education because my parents refused to help me. My aunt leaves behind my uncle and their 4 children (16, 14, 12 and 8), so please keep your throughts - or prayers, it doesn't matter - with them. This is for Heather Lukezic, one of the greatest people I've ever met.

1 comment: